2012年11月12日月曜日

How was SE? What did I learn/discover during this course?

This class was really meaningful for me.

Before I took this class, I thought I didn’t like anything that uses English (speaking, reading, listening, and writing) because it is difficult for me, and I have no confidence in my English skill.
However, this class taught me writing in English is fun.

During this class, I wrote four Haikus as my second piece. It was first time to write haiku in English. I felt that I like to write Haiku in English more than Japanese because English haiku has not so many rules like Japanese haiku, and I have limited vocabulary in English, so I can use only simple words. So I think I could express my feeling more clearly than Japanese.

Even now, I cannot speak, listen or read English well, but I can write in English with less stress than before I took this class. I became like to write in English through this class. I am really glad to enjoy writing in English.

So, I want to keep writing something actively in both English and Japanese in the future.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I enjoyed reading your Haiku, Jun! it was so interesting and better than mine! lol
    also I wanna say thank you for reading my blog!

    返信削除